Monday, August 22, 2005

Man Monday


I was discussing the dearth of sexy pictures of men whilst debating the question of the existence and necessity of page 3. Being a learned woman, I obviously see absolutely no need for a national newspaper to dedicate one of it's daily pages to topless chav types, and the odd exotic stunna. But I do understand the male desire to look at pictures of woman blessed with an abundance of T & A. Particularly when you know that many of them don't stand a cat's chance in hell of pulling such a 'bird'. They can dream can't they?
Less debated is women's desire to similarly look at pictures of de-robed men, with similarly unrealistically attainable physical features, such as the 50 cent six-pack, a tight-ass booty, and strong legs. That could just be me, but considering the conversation on Saturday afternoon, I doubt that. So in the interests of the equality for all, I will endeavour to bring a picture a week for the pleasure of my sister's who rarely see such sights in the flesh.
The model's name is Ngo, and I would say that he looks truly blessed in all areas!

No comments: