
So tired after a night spent on a Delta Airways plane. Delta have yet to discover the innovation of individual inflight entertainment, and still expect it's passengers to crane their neck or risk death by drinks trolley to watch the crap films they have on offer. Sahara? I ask you. I always enjoy watching Matthew McConnaughey prostitute his fine body for a few bucks in a B-movie, but Penelope dry-ass Cruz, that beeyatch makes hardboard look mobile.The Perfect Catch, aka How The Geek Gets The Girl, with Drew 'rom-com Queen' Barrymore, was marginally better. It's the US version of Nick Hornby's Fever Pitch, which I've never read, but I think I saw the Brit version. Now that's a film designed to give the average man hope.
I don't know whether it was the air-con, or the underlying fear of flying that kept me awake during the overnight flight, but I could not shut my baby browns all night. The result being my eye's are twitching like a crack ho, and I'm rocking the Ming-Ming dark circled panda look instead of my usual slap. I was looking at all these people knocked out on the plane, wondering, why can't I too sleep the sleep of the dead.
I'm still jet-lagged, so am way too tired to exercise ('llow me man), so Candice (da bike) is sulking in the corner, while I spend what little cash I have left hopping on and off buses back in this godforsaken expensive-ass town. But it's good to be home, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment