
BUTTERFLY JONES DIARY:
Alcohol Consumption:
1 White Wine Spritzer
1 Champagne Cocktail
5 Jack Daniels & Diet Coke
Cigarettes:10
Exercise: Nil
Weight: Down
I went to drinks for one of my journo compadres who has a job on the Daily Bile trainee scheme. He'll be relocating to Yorkshire for six months. My resolve was gone as soon as I walked into the pub in London Bridge and I immediately broke my no drinking embargo, ordering a white wine spritzer. No excuses, no apologies.
Then I went on to a club for a friend's birthday. I bought her a champagne cocktail, a raspberry bellini. Well, I had to try it too. It was delicious. Then she bought me a couple of Jack Daniels, I didn't know she had ordered the double until she gave it to me, honest. I didn't have the final two JDs until I was back at Lyn's and I didn't leave there until 7am.
Clubbing in London is enough to turn a women bisexual. Most club nights are "hen parties" full of women, and last night's Etiquette was no exception. Now, I ain't looking for love in a crowded club, but a bit of eye candy, something to put a smile on your face would be nice. The only thing putting a smile on my face last night was the Bellini I was drinking. Where are all the men? Practically the whole dancefloor was swarming with sexy, denim-clad women and their girlfriends.There was so such much booty up in that house you could have made a triple volume of Hip Hop Honeys.
The dress code was denim for once. Now, I rarely wear jeans to go out in. Mainly because I'm pear-shaped, with the thighs that Beyonce worked hard to get rid of, I don't own many pairs (see what I did there).
I chose some Chloe style white needlecord flares I bought from TopShop. I was deliberating between a denim mini and the white cords. I decided against the skirt because a) I thought most girl's would take that route (which most did), and b) it looked dry. I was a bit worried about how big my bum and thighs were looking in the cords, as white is pretty unforgiving, but together with the gold sequinned vest from Marks of Prime (big up Jules and Jen for that one, jokes!), and the beige cotton Reiss vest, it worked. So my bum looked big - I'm working on it motherf*ckers! Special mention to Dee who rocked the denim shorts, she looked wicked (*sighs* maybe one day).
No comments:
Post a Comment