Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fighting Fit


10 Reasons to Get Fit

1. Look and feel better about myself (at least I'm honest)
2. Get within a healthy range for my weight (trust me I'm heavier than I look)
3. Increase chances of fertility (no, there's nothing I want to share with you)
4. Reduce chances of developing diabetes (my Dad has it)
5. Be a fit person (not that kind of fitness)
6. Wear size 12 jeans (ok, now it's that kind of fitness)
7. Be at a healthy weight pre-conception (a girl can dream can't she)
8. Look more attractive (I know, how will it be possible)
9. Set good example to daughter of leading healthy lifestyle (who whispered 'stop smoking')
10. Look younger (so I'm vain, sue me)

p.s - for those who don't know the pic is of Laila Ali, daughter of the great Muhammad Ali.

No comments: