Friday, April 28, 2006

Ashley

The Pessimist has anointed the cornflake Ashley, Ashley Cole (Sore). Groan.

6 comments:

Knockout Zed said...

LOL! (I actually laughed out loud, I didn't just write that.)
I like that!
That's pretty friggin'good!
(I like exclamation points!)

KZ

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Now thats funny

Anonymous said...

Butterfly, your journo talents are amazing I have been cackling like a fool all the way thru all your stuff. Glad to have you with me on my big four-oh weekend it was a blast. Will be reading you often! See you soon. Beany xx

Chubby Chocolate said...

OK, now that was some funny shit. I need to share this one with someone...

Anonymous said...

Given that I had to look at that sucker first thing on Saturday morning I would have thought I would have been invited to the naming ceremony. Us Nigerians love any excuse for a partay.....

Shazby

Butterfly Jones said...

Shazby and Beany!!! Had a great time with you both trying to boss me about as usual....! Thanks for reading. Your mum gave me joke on Sunday oh....LOL!