Training has gone slightly pearshaped this weekend due to excessive socialising, celebrating, and yes, alcohol. I lied to my trainer today and said I hadn't trained since Friday. It's actually been since Thursday...You lazy cow! So I'ma hit the gym later, after I go get the last bits for daughter's school uniform.
Big transition to secondary school tomorrow. I'm starting to feel a bit emotional, which is a bad sign, as I'd rather the tears didn't start flowing at the school gate. She's looking forward to it though, so that's good. I'm going to take her tomorrow, and her Dad's going to collect her. I think it will be good for the boys (and the bad breed girls) to see her 6ft 2", 14 st father at the school gates from time to time. Papa don't take no mess.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Butterfly
Nice blog, good luck with the first day of school for the kid... what papers d'you work for?
Post a Comment