
Fashion Butterfly has been busy. Was browsing on ebay (as you do) and saw the dress I want being auctioned for over double its original price. Called TopShop straight away. The one they've ordered for me hasn't arrived. Fuck this for a game of soldiers, I cannot miss out on this dress. I start calling TopShop branches all over London. No joy. Then I call a branch in Kingston, my default shopping zone when things are sold out in the city. They have two, in black satin. YES.YES.YES. I'll take them both. Ebay here I come.
Praying the satin won't be cheap and nasty or reveal 'dimples' on bottom. Ok it's cellulite, I'm a woman ain't I? We all have it, even the 'skinny bitches' (copyright Monique).
Oh the excitement. In the absence of copulating (or is that copulation Galatea), this is the next best thing. If that dress looks good, I'll be feeling myself, with no need for a member of the opposite sex for assistance. Rrrrrrrr.
10 comments:
You really like this dress, don't ya? Where's my credit card...expired! Damn!
KZ
From the look of your pictures you would look FINE in any dress. I have known ZED a long time he always carrys cash.
I almost 'got really excited' then Zed....I like the dress more - because I can't get it. That's known as Fashion Manic Disorder.
Twin - you charmer you. Thanks : )
I want that dress too, I not sure how much I like it but I want it!
Serious butterfly-I am a UK 14 holla back if you can get be a black one!
Will send $ in advance.
Each post you do on this dress makes me even more spastic to find one...That will fit my aiss!!
I'm having an "I wish I didn't have so much junk in my trunk and chest" moment... :-(
No, no, no CC - we ain't going down that road. You just need to find someone to make one for you and your 'puppies'!
Nadine - I'll holla at you.
Did I miss the link to the pic of the dress? I couldn't find the pic.
I just saw that you had pics up - my soul, you are lovely!!
i actually do not know if that is copulating or copulation. you have given me an existential crisis!
think i would probably say, "in the absence of a fulfilling sex life". hang on, i *do* say that. rather a lot.
you're going to look ace in that dress!
I'm a hustla, I'm a, I'm a Hustla baby, you betta ask some, I'm a ... ok I give up.
feeling the tiger in you - Rrrrr. i'm currently surfing the "abscence of" circuit. frustration.
hope you got the dress.
There is nothing like a nice fitting dress to bring out your best assets
Post a Comment