
Now that I'm at an age where I can realistically indulge in casual sexual relationships without being branded a 'ho', why is it so difficult to meet a man I want to have sex with? Although I've been a lifelong serial monogamist, I'm open to having relations with a man that I neither want to marry nor bear children for. I don't mean one-night stand stuff, and if that's your flavour I ain't dissin' but I haven't met a man that can get me open in a week, let alone a night! No matter how drunk I get.
The last time I had a 'date' was back in August. I didn't sleep with him because quite frankly, he didn't get the juices flowing. Man was too short, too fast and had no class. Week after week, I go out, I'm working, I'm shopping, I'm at the cinema, meet friends, go running, and meet, no one. No one single. No one who makes me laugh, no one who wants to take me out for a drink. No one who makes me want to wear my favourite turquoise satin and black lace Love Kylie undewear in the hope it will be revealed later. No one who makes me want to look seductively at them and silently communicate across the dinner table, "Let's get out of here. Now." Damn bro's, ya slippin'. I mean, here I am, I'm ready for ya, but y'all can't see me though.
The night's are long, winter's coming, and the hormones are a jangling, making me feel all crackish and shit. But I'm just not meeting any fit, down for whatever, SINGLE men.
Brothers who already have women pop up on my radar now and then. And hey, I can't lie, I'll flirt with the motherfuckers for a minute, but then I'll tell 'em to move on and stop 'cockblocking'. I ain't your woman, so why you 'blockin' with me tryin' to look like my man? Keep it moving bruh. They can't help me, and I sure as hades can't help their ball and chain ass.
I've been single for two years. Two fucking, or should that be non-fucking, years. Y'all feeling sorry for me now? And quite frankly this shit is getting old. I'm attractive (damn I'm 36 and I'm owning that shit now), I'm confident, I'm intelligent, and I have a good sense of humour. All this has been independently verified, and ratified by friends, and associates. And I ain't looking for a man with a BMW (so unimaginative), or a fat paycheck to support my shoes jones. I work (when employed), and I look after me and mines. I mean, I can't believe I'm even complaining about this. I thought that's what men wanted, sex, and lots of it. But I can't even get a motherfucker to talk to me, let alone put me in some positions my rusty-ass may not be able to sustain for long without screaming 'when'. Anyone got any ideas about how I can change this situation? Cos I tell you, I'm clean out of ideas. And horny.
10 comments:
Well, been waiting a while for the...Pow! But may just have to move on BFly.
Mr. C
Ah - ye of little faith. I'll show you mine if you show me yours...
"To each his reach. And if I don't cop, it wasn't mine to have." -George Clinton
That quote relates to my predicament, not yours. Fuckin' Atlantic Ocean.
KZ
Damn-I feel your pain sis, I really do, can I at least meet a man that makes me wanna have a one night stand-that makes me want to extend myself beyond my comfort zone and invite him to my house to sit on my plush leather sofa? Thanks for sharing
I totally feel you about winter. That's the worst time to be alone. There must be some conspiracy going on because there really aren't any places to meet worthy men anymore...When you find out, PAAAAHHHH-LEEEZZZ let a chubby gyal know.
@KZ - LOL, well you def got the sense of humour thing going for you. Shame about that damn ocean!
@Chubby - girrrll, you know I'ma share the info when I get it!
@Everyone else - thanks for your comments, I thought it was just me suffering from a lack of 'stimulating' male company!
you might have to get a BOB until mr. right now comes along
hey i've been reading your blog for a while and i just wanted to say, sis i am feeling your pain.
I'm 26, i think fairly cute with a good rack and there ain't no tree growing out my face.But all the men i do encounter are wotless beyond belief. London is just too small. The circles i move in are starting to get incestuous.
All my girlfriends are dickless, this is supposed to be the prime of my life i should be getting laid! I had no summer squeeze and at the rate it's going i ain't gonna get a winter warmer.
But anyway, you gotta keep looking right?
lol. been dating too short eh? you know what it aint just women in this city. I've got headz begging me to sort out the hookup. and yet everyday i see beautiful chickas up and down the place. what gives?
I so feel your pain! Cock blocking so frigging annoying! Went on "date" with some looser and there was this other guy men! The type of guy that wanted to make you drop your panties real quick *faints* we were exchanging looks and he was basically talking to me with his eyes
*faints again*
*picks self up*
*resumes typing*
This "date" saw took it upon himself to cock block, man was i angry!
Post a Comment