The Jones's girl is back... and I ain't taking back my talk
You girls were going on shady in Malaga. Nice.My turn to do the circuit ting tonight. Illusions..... *sigh*
Girrrlll I'ma see you there! Holllaaaaa!
Well, dayum! Can I be an honorary member of your crew? I have that same 'fit (JA flag tank w/black pleated skirt). The last time I wore that to a club, I had to get an escort to my car....Oh, those were the days.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You girls were going on shady in Malaga. Nice.
My turn to do the circuit ting tonight. Illusions..... *sigh*
Girrrlll I'ma see you there! Holllaaaaa!
Well, dayum!
Can I be an honorary member of your crew? I have that same 'fit (JA flag tank w/black pleated skirt).
The last time I wore that to a club, I had to get an escort to my car....Oh, those were the days.
Post a Comment