I have been tagged by Nneka. I thought I'd do it and wait for the 'your so unrealistic comments' to flood in. Before you post a comment, you might want to chill the fuck out, it's a wish list, not the 10 frigging Commandments!
If I tag you, you do the same. Well not the same as mine, but your version!
RULES:
1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.
The perfect lover for me, in no particular order would be:
1. Articulate: He needs to be able to hold a conversation during which he does not exclaim at my command of the English language, it does not revolve around whats happening 'on road' or doesn't ever start with: "The trouble with black women is..."
2 Confident: Self-assured, flexible (more on that later) and not all in my grill.
3. Funny: the fastest route to getting the coochie. Even if you're not that great looking.
4. Tall and broad: Been there, done that with the small-medium sized men. I want a big bastard next please.
5. Physically fit (or trying to be): as Capleton once sang, I want 'the stamina body for de gyal pickanny'.
6. Considerate: Someone to whom considering your needs as well as their own is not an effort akin to brain surgery. Someone who thinks your goals and ambitions in life are of equal importance to theirs.
7. Worldly: Someone who doesn't consider travelling outside the M25 risky, has tried more than one cuisine (his mums), doesn't consider eating out a worthless and expensive activity, and knows a mini-break is not a chocolate you have with your elevenses.
8. Sociable: If I'm not around other people (I don't have to know them) at least once a fortnight, in any social arena whether that be cinema, theatre, restaurant, football match, concert, art gallery (if doesn't have to be a rave) you can be guaranteed I will leave your boring ass. I'm not called Butterfly for no reason.
9. Child friendly: I already have one, she means a lot to me. How you treat her how will determine whether I will allow you to plant your seed, impregnate me and stretch my cervix to the size of a small melon to push out your brat.
10. Handy with tools: I will gladly do all the cooking (those that know me will know this is a big deal) if I meet a man who knows how to put up a decent shelf, build a fitted wardrobe, and lay wooden floors. You know, someone that can do 'man stuff'.
I will tag these people: hangthedj, she always made a new mistake, chubby chocolate, jacquelyn, gooders girl, zesty, sarah jane, and jamie (ok you know I was strugging for the eight peeps cos jamie has a man)
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
EEEEEKKKK!!! Tagged once again. I'll do it though..I've hit a blog wall...Soon Come.
I think I'm each and every thing you've listed. Trust me.
Signed,
Clarke's Stepdad
I so don't trust you. And anyway I don't have the Cherokee ass-u-like.
Post a Comment