
The rage I feel at this moment is so keen, I can almost feel myself turning green like The Hulk.
I ordered a computer from Dell (or Computer Hades as it shall forever be known) for my daughter's birthday over two weeks ago.
First, they tried to deliver it two days after I ordered it online without telling me. Then I took a day off work after getting a message saying they were coming - and they never turned up. Her birthday came and went, it still it never come. Then when I finally got it redelivered, she opened the box to find that the screen is not working.
£300 has gone out of my bank account, and boy, have you ever tried to talk to DELL?!? They are more slippery than them email fraudsters. They keep you on hold, pass you from pillar to post, and you get to speak to people in Delhi who are polite but pretty fucking useless!
I have spent an hour and a quarter alone on hold to them today. They won't make an arrangement to collect the damn thing, insisting that I go through some technical support procedures first.
Which part of 'dis ting don't rassclaat work?' do you not understand?!? Right now I'm so vex, I don't even want a replacement.
Dell I'm letting you know - cos I did some research - which is what I should have done beforehand, and there are a whole heap of dissatisfied Dell customers out there - and quite frankly I have joined them.
I don't want anything to do with your eediot company. I thought teefing Apple were bad - but Dell are taking the piss. I want my money back - I do not deal with foolishness like this, and if a company cannot treat its customers right, they don't deserve to have my custom.
Bitch betta have my money.
No comments:
Post a Comment