Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MADE IT BACK


So I let the corporate world of journalism get the better of me. I got lost in showbiz, early starts, and long days, and working for a promotion that never came.

During all of that I lost my joy de vivre, days turned into weeks, then months, and I stopped turning up at the page. Which was a mistake.

Coming here was my outlet to virtually vent, say what I felt, and just put it out there. Pity my poor friends who have instead become the sounding board for my rants.

Anyway In the words of one of our best homegrown soul singers, Beverly Knight, I made it rass back (well she never put it quite like that). I'm back, ready to put it all back out there.

CATCH UP:

Marital status: Single (I resisted the urge to write STILL)
Dependants: 1 beautiful girlchild turning 15 next month (talking bout piercing this, tattoo that, and shaving hair like Rihanna *kisses teet*)
Job: Showbiz hack (it's a bloody trade but someone has gotta take those bitches down)
Age: FUCK OFF (officially approaching the age where I don't tell)
Weight: Still officially obese, but unofficially fly as hell
Height: Shorter than my daughter
Location: Best city in the world LONDON BABY!

N.B. Pictures are of singer Beverley Knight in her new role modelling Marks & Spencer hosiery. She look good eh!

No comments: