
I attribute the appearance of grey hairs to the strains of raising a teenager. The more stress she gives me, the more that appear. Last week I almost wept as I saw a least a handful of the suckers snaking through my two tone locks. Clearly I have been leaving it too long between re-touches.
Zesty wants to know what happened with the Crazy Boss? Well, I decided to take two weeks off and re-group. Obviously I had showed my ass and couldn't back-track on the all too evident hatred I had for the man. So I took a vacation from the 'tation to think through the options.
Decided to pop over to Barcelona (thanks to cycle accident cash that came through), and enjoyed my first real solo holiday. Just me, myself and I. The Brat went to Paris with her father.
And it was great, I definitely got a new attitude, enjoyed lounging on beach, walking the Ramblas, and in general being a Jamaican/English gyal in Barcelona.
Getting 'dipped'(pickpocketed) on the first day didn't dampen my enthusiasm for wandering around solo. I ain't new to this homies. My cash was safely stowed away, purse back in the suitcase, and all they got was a few coins in my sunglasses case.
Didn't get bothered too much by the locals. Although of course my very cheap accomodation was in Drassanes, an area that was cool by day but dodgy at night. If I still did drugs I would have been a-ok.
Instead I just enjoyed a nightly beer, and a couple of killer Capirinhas that put my ass out for the count.
So now I'm back, and ready to wreck shop.
Ola Barcelona.
1 comment:
Hey, what's up witchu lately???
Post a Comment