Did the cab-driver ask me not to make a mess in his car when I was eating a packet of crisps?
Did the website I’m working for crash for five hours and start working an hour before I was due to go home?
Did roller-skating on Thursday get cancelled?
Don’t I fancy my personal trainer?
Do women wear shoes they can’t walk in, to work?
Do I always like the most expensive item in the damn magazine?
Can I never afford it, but usually find the money?
Does the guy that does pictures for the website never buy anyone tea?
Do I feel its my duty to tell him about it?
Is my child hard of hearing?
Does she think my purse has an everlasting supply of money?
Do I think Beyonce is cheesy?
Do I like the Pussycat Dolls?
Do I bite the skin around my fingernails?
Am I a size 16 in jeans, when I wear a 12 in a dress?
Are there so many fat people in Kensington?
Does work drain me of creativity?
Do I think nothing of dropping £160 on a dress but stress about spending £5 a day on lunch?
Can't I be bothered to exercise yet get fed up when clothes don't fit how I want them to?
Am I not bothered about Christmas?
Haven't I started Xmas shopping yet?
Do I fancy the wrong people?
Am I not bothered about sex anymore?
Do I love cakes so much?
Aren't I doing any work today?!?
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that... "I fancy the wrong people"
Oh, an the one about excercise too...lol
fuck em'
All those things make you bootiful ;)
However you may need to rethink the sex ting...
lawd jeezus...when you find an answer for "Is my child hard of hearing?" let me know...i'm trippin the taxi drive had the nerve to say something about a packet of crisps?
Oh.My,God - girlfriend you better call me hangthedj! I miss you too. Hope you are well x
Post a Comment