Oh wow. I would love to have a 'life laundry' or whatever the disgracefully twee expression is. But, as i realised when getting a quote for home insurance, I don't own anything that's worth anything. I have four pairs of shoes that I wear, and I wear them to death. I'm also still trying to update my wardrobe from my ill-advised Goth phase several years ago.
3 comments:
Oh wow. I would love to have a 'life laundry' or whatever the disgracefully twee expression is. But, as i realised when getting a quote for home insurance, I don't own anything that's worth anything. I have four pairs of shoes that I wear, and I wear them to death. I'm also still trying to update my wardrobe from my ill-advised Goth phase several years ago.
I just checked out your store....THAT PINK DRESS WAS FIERCE!!!!
I'd better make sure my wife doesn't stumble across your store or I'll be dry very quickly.
Wish you success.
Shola Ogunlokun
I want to fly a hang glider across the UK
Post a Comment